Monday, April 20, 2009

Children Q&A Tag

Ask your child(ren) to answer the questions and type their answers in.

Tag other moms with older kids who might have fun with this. :)
Answers are by "Mary" (age 3) and *Catie (age 4)

1. What is something mom always says to you?
"Clean up your room"
*Can I eat your cheeks?
2. What makes mom happy?
"When I get clothes on"
*When I clean my bedroom
3. What makes mom sad?
"When I don't get the clothes on"
*When I don't clean my bedroom
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"Do clown stuff"
*Tell me jokes
5. What was your mom like as a child?
"She was a good baby"
*I don't know
6. How old is your mom?
"I don't know - are you 16?"
*16
7. How tall is your mom?
"This big (with arms outstreached)"
*30 inches
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
"Football with Daddy"
*Grown up shows
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"You put stuff together and when I come home, you suprise me"
*Mess up the house
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"Cleaning up"
*Messing up the house
11. What is your mom really good at?
"Playing baseball with dad and being on his team"
*make us dinner!
12. What is your mom not very good at?
"Cleaning up"
*Cleaning
13. What does your mom do for her job?
"I can't tell you! It's a secret!"
*Make us stuff
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
"potatoes"
*spaghetti? What is your favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"Cleaning up"
*When you tell us nice stuff
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Goofy in Mickey Mouse clubhouse"
*Candice from Phinneas and Ferb
17. What do you and your mom do together?
"beauty sleep"
*Clean
18. How are you and your mom the same?
"we're both famous"
*We dress up the same
19. How are you and your mom different?
"I'm 3 and you're 14"
*I wear black pants and you wear blue pants
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"I give her big hugs!"
*You give us hugs
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
"I don't know - it's a secret"
*When he comes home
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"the Temple"
*the store

**Funny that they were 'interviewed' at different times and not together - but they still came up with a bunch of the same answers!
I'm tagging Alicia, Jolene, Melissa, and anyone else who wants to laugh!

1 comment:

Deedles said...

Ok I love the #9! What does Mom do when you are not around...mess up the house! Heheee! :)