Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Allison is Getting Baptized!!

Allison will be baptized on June 6th 2009! Yikes!!! We have been getting ready for the big day!

Here are my favorite pictures that we took of her in her baptism and confirmation dresses for her announcements and invites. Tell me I don't have a beautiful child - I dare you!

Allison 4AllisonAllison 2twirlingAllison 3wood nymphone last smellAllison AOF card

5 comments:

Jolene said...

I cannot believe Allison is already 8 and ready to be baptized!! (where did the time go, it's crazy).
Those pictures are fabulous, and is that a real rainbow in the background or did you photoshop it in- the picture is too perfect (tell the truth).
I hope we're on the list of invites.

Aimie said...

That is a REAL rainbow - no photoshopping - I PROMISE! Can you believe it?? We were actually taking pictures in the rain for a little while. The rainbow was only there for about 5 minutes and we were able to get that perfect picture - lucky us!!

Krista Neil said...

Adorable, good luck with the special day :)

Deedles said...

I'm so excited I get to be there! She looks beautiful! I'll get you the information by tomorrow!

Melissa said...

I couldn't tell you that even if you would let me. You have one beautiful daughter. And I can't believe she's going to be 8 already. Madison just turned 7 yesterday. Not fair. I love those pictures, by the way.