On June 6, 2009 Allison made the choice to get baptized. It was a WONDERFUL experience and I cried most of the time. She looked so beautiful and I am so proud of her. It was a little hectic at times and we weren’t sure we were going to be able to pull it off on that day with Brian’s surgery being just 4 days previous, but everything worked out. here are a few pictures from our wonderful day.
August 2022
4 years ago



3 comments:
How did he do that exactally? Cute pics :)
Your girls are so cute- I especially love their matching dresses (you are a wonder women to have your daughter baptized, throw a big BBQ, have your husband get in a car accident and get surgery, and you still find time to sew matching dresses for the girls).
We had a lot of fun last Saturday, it was great seeing you and the family.
It was a great service. The spirit was so strong. I'm glad everything worked and Brian was able to baptize Allison! The matching dresses were so cute and Allison looked beautiful. You are super woman Aimie!
Post a Comment