For Father's Day this year, I gave Brian pictures. It has been a tradition to give him new pictures of the girls every Father's Day, since Allison turned 1 because her birthday (and then Chloe's ) was right before the big day. This year, because of Allison's baptism, I made all the girls new dresses and I wanted to get some new pictures taken anyways. I had been envisioning a kind of timeless picture that I could take of my girls and have hanging on my wall forever. So, we got dressed up and went out to the middle of nowhere and got some great pictures! So here they are!








4 comments:
I love these, I had no idea you made the dresses, you go girl :)
I love that picture of them walking! The dresses you made are so cute! You are so talented! Your girls look beautiful as always! :)
Beautiful Aimie!
Aimie! I would love your address to send you a thank you card for Bear Lake...can you email me?
jillicious.j@gmail.com
Thanks Jill
Post a Comment