Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I won! I won! I won!

 

Thanks to Jen from Tatertots & Jello – Look what I won!!!  I am SOOO excited.  Merry Christmas to me! Open-mouthed smile

 


The NEW Silhouette SD is powerful, versatile, and portable!

POWERFUL
-Weld words, create shadows and outlines.
-Cut True Type fonts already installed on your computer
-Cut images from 1/4" small up to 8" wide and 39" long
PORTABLE
-Simply copy your images to an SD card and go. SD card not included.
-Organize your designs for easy access and reference
-Built-in blade cap holder for easy storage.-Replace blade holder with a Silhouette Sketch pen to sketch digital designs.
-Light-weight

VERSATILE
-No cartridges necessary!
-Over 1300 digital designs available with new releases every month! Images can be purchased for $.99 per design.
-Easily adjust your designs and text to any size
-Organize your designs for easy access and reference-LCD screen lets you select, cut and resize designs without a computer
-SD card compatible for use without a computer
Here's a sample of the digital designs you can download online anytime, 24 hours a day!

With the Quickutz Silhouette SD the possibilities are endless...


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Congrats, Aimie! How fun! Enjoy it.