During the last couple of weeks we have really enjoyed the outdoors. We have gone on a couple of trips up American Fork Canyon to see the beautiful leaves and enjoy the fall weather. Here are a couple of our favorite pictures.
Your pictures are beautiful! You should frame some of them. We went up to Heber on the Heber Creeper over my birthday and got some good picturestoo. I don't know if they'll turn out as pretty as yours however. I've yet to blog them of coarse. You guys look like you have fun.
Our Family now consists of Brian and I, and 5 BEAUTIFUL daughters!
Allison, Chloe, Catie, Mary and Hannah. We are so happy to have such a healthy beautiful family.
1 comment:
Your pictures are beautiful! You should frame some of them. We went up to Heber on the Heber Creeper over my birthday and got some good picturestoo. I don't know if they'll turn out as pretty as yours however. I've yet to blog them of coarse. You guys look like you have fun.
Post a Comment