Sunday, October 12, 2008

Four Generation Pictures

Last month we took my Nana out and got 4 generation pictures taken. I was so excited to get these pictures with Nana, Hunny, me, and all my girls! This photo will be one that will be treasured forever. Not many people are able to get this many generations all together anymore, and to have this many girls is also pretty cool! I don't think the girls understand how important this is to me, but I hope that when they grow up, they will appreciate it. I don't think Nana will be around much longer, so I am glad that all 5 girls were able to get a picture with her.

Nana, Hunny, Aimie, Allison, Chloe, Catie, Mary & Hannah!

My 5 Beautiful Princesses! -

Robyn went to Vietnam recently with the SLCC Dental Hygiene department to do some free clinics. While she was there, she bought the girls these beautiful Vietnamese outfits. Don't they all look like royalty?


Allison

Chloe

Catie

Mary

Princess Hannah

(she really is the princess)

All of the Furse girls!!



2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh Aimie! These pictures and those outfits are to die for. I also really love your background. You have to tell me the scrapbooking program that you use. We're looking for one. One that's really easy to follow. Awesome! Awesome!

Jolene said...

Yah!!!!
I'm so excited that you started a blog (now you can be as cool as me and Melissa).
Those pictures are awesome- especially since all the kids are smiling and looking at the camera (quite the feat in and of itself).
Hope to see you this weekend.

Jolene