Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What a Mess!!!

When I woke up this morning to Hannah beating me over the head, I wasn't quite ready to get up. So I decided to let her get off the bed and crawl around and play with Mary. They do that a lot, so I didn't think it would be a problem. I turned on the TV in my bedroom and made sure the bathroom door was shut and I kind of snoozed while the two of them played on my bedroom floor. They had been playing nicely for about 1/2 an hour when Allison got up to get something (she was cuddling with me in bed) and she yelped that Hannah was covered from Head to toe in frosting! I had no idea what she was talking about since both Hannah and Mary had been in my room the whole time - except for the few minutes that Mary had left to go potty, so I got up to check, and this is what I found:






Apparently when Mary went "potty", she also went to the cold storage room and got some frosting for her and Hannah to 'share'. Unfortunately I don't think she realized that Hannah doesn't share too well. Mary didn't get any.
I guess I better go clean up.




3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oooh! That's horrible. Life of a mom.

Sharlon said...

LOL!! My favorite is when they go get a box of cereal and eat out of it in your bed!! Yep, all 5 of mine have done that!!!
So excited to find your blog. Your background is amazing. What program did you use to make it? I've just started with Photoshop, but tried using Memory Mixer too.
Check out our blog @ tklmom.blogspot.com

Jolene said...

I think that is so cute and funny (but only because it is not my children- otherwise I would probably have cried).