Monday, October 13, 2008

Hair Do's

So we all know that I have a lot of hair to do around this house. (Luckily my mom helps out a lot on Sundays.) I used to think I was pretty good at keeping the girl's hair pretty cute, but lately it has just gotten into a rut - pretty much just flip throughs and pony tails. I am pretty bored. Not that I have a lot of expertise. My hair hasn't been that easy to deal with. I usually end up in a pony tail myself. Well, today as I was surfing around, I stumbled on to a couple of 'hair blogs'. I got motivated and so I decided to try their techniques out - (keep in mind that the last couple of times I have tried these things out, they have ended in total failure). I came away pretty impressed, and Catie and Mary were pretty excited. They think they look like princesses!

Catie's Hair

The criss-crosses on the back of Catie's hair
Mary's Hair
The back of Mary's hair

1 comment:

Jami said...

You are going to have to teach me how to do this! I can't believe how much your first 2 look alike and then how your next 2 look alike. It looks like you have two sets of twins! Beautifuls family!!